Saturday, December 12, 2009

What the Buzz is All About


I was encouraged to write a blog. Many friends have them and I enjoy reading them. Almost one year ago I joined Facebook. Posting pictures, stories, videos and recipes has been fun for me.

So why bumblebees? My little boy's favorite Disney Baby Einstein DVD is Baby's First Sounds. The main puppet is a bee. We have found many books with bees including Tumble Bumble by Felcia Bond, We're Going on a Nature Hunt by Steve Metzger, Time for Bed by Mem Fox, Dr. Seuss's ABCs and Mr. Brown Can Moo to name a few. His favorite treats include Burleson honey on cornbread and Honey Nut Cheerios cereal. We found a onsie from the Gap that said "I'm what the buzz is all about." He likes to dance to Laurie Berkner's Bumblebee song. He had a Buzzin' Birthday party when he turned 2 years old in October and then dressed as a bumblebee for Halloween.

Now, I am blogging about my Little Bumble and My Honey . I hope to print it out as a keepsake.
I also hope my family and friends enjoy reading my blog.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe my sister is beating me in the technology world these days. Congrats on your first blog. I can barely keep up with facebook, much less a blog. I enjoyed reading your first blog. You are a great writer and I love all the different things you shared about your family, books, etc. Keep the blogs coming! I am glad I can be your first follower. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete